BJDHY-A/B for Laundry detergent packaging lamination
01DescriptionBJDHY-A/BJDHY-B is an Ester based two-component polyurethane adhesive with a certain resistance to medium and corrosion, which has excellent coating processing properties, and is mainly used for packaging of washing powder. It is suitable for laminations
02Performance characteristicsresistance to medium and corrosionexcellent coating processing properties
- Health norms
OCHEM BJDHY-A/BJDHY-B 2-component EA base polyurethane adhesive are in compliance with the positive lists of the following, internationally accepted guidelines for the production of articles intended to come into indirect contact with food stuff.
- EU RoHS directive (EU) 2015/863 amending Annex II to directive 2011/65/EU
- CFR, title 21, § 175.105 of the FDA, Washington D.C., respectively
- Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 concerning the REACH
- Product specifications
These properties are typical but do not constitute specifications.
Polyester polyol agent
Light yellow transparent liquid
Light yellow transparent liquid
- Operating conditions
Application Method Direct gravure
Application Cylinder 65-130 line
Application solids 20-40% (Recommend 30%)
Pot Life Static 8 hours approximately
Dynamic 24 hours approximately
Dry Coating Weight 3.5-4.0gsm depending on structure
Drying Section Temperature 50-60℃ 60-70℃ 70-80℃(three section)
Laminating Temperature 50-80℃
Cure Time over 48 hours (45-55℃)
Cleaning Solvent Ethyl Acetate
Mix Ratio By Weight
Operating Mix Ratio In Drums Weight
Solvent is ethyl acetate, acetone, MEK, the water content should be less than 0.03%, the alcohol content should be less than 0.02%, Ethyl acetate is recommended.
- Packing specifications
Pack in steel drum normally.
Main agent is 20kg/drum. Hardener is 4kg/drum.
Store in cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from heat and ignition sources . Keep container tightly closed.
Refer to MSDS for more safety information. Shelf life : 12 month
- Special instructions
1. LDPE, CPP film must be corona treated, the surface tension should be as much as 38 mN / m; PA film as the middle layer must be double corona treated, the surface tension should not be less than 52 mN / m; PET film surface tension can not Less than 52 mN/m.
2. The amount of hardener should be appropriately adjusted according to the water content of the solvent, the humidity of the air, the type of the printing ink resin, and the solvent residue after the ink is printed.
3. The temperature and humidity of the environment will be a great influence on pot life of mixed adhesive. It is recommended to split times of mixing adhesive in smaller quantity in high temperature and high humidity weather to avoid waste.
4. During the lamination processing, attention must be paid to checking and controlling adhesive viscosity.
5. Remaining adhesive: The remaining adhesive cannot be used again in principle. If the amount of residual liquid is too much, it should be sealed and stored in a cool place after dilution. The next day, as a diluent, it will be incorporated into the newly prepared adhesive in a small amount, and it will be avoided for the high-demand laminating films. If it is cloudy, translucent or thickened, it cannot be used any more.
6. The type and concentration of the additives in films will be influencing factors to the bonding strength of laminated films, which should be selected well before use.
7. Do not mix this product with other adhesives. If necessary, please consult our technical department.
8. Pay attention to fire prevention and static elimination.